I finally get to take my open top bus tour and I’m thrilled to find I have the whole thing to myself… that is until the driver forgot I was up there! Nothing a really great pudding can’t fix!
The Penniless Writer's Guide to the World is an original Youtube series and blog that follows the adventures of writer and artist Helen Michelle Baggett, as she attempts to travel the world with next to no money. The Penniless Writer's aim is to share knowledge of different tricks, schemes, charities and organisations that will allow you to travel on a shoe string budget.
Saturday, 4 February 2017
Episode 10: Forgotten on the Tour Bus
I finally get to take my open top bus tour and I’m thrilled to find I have the whole thing to myself… that is until the driver forgot I was up there! Nothing a really great pudding can’t fix!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment