I wanna eat my fish friends at the Galway Aquarium & I suspect some of them want to eat me! I also have an incredible meal, more time on the beach & a hot date with Wrestle Mania.
The Penniless Writer's Guide to the World is an original Youtube series and blog that follows the adventures of writer and artist Helen Michelle Baggett, as she attempts to travel the world with next to no money. The Penniless Writer's aim is to share knowledge of different tricks, schemes, charities and organisations that will allow you to travel on a shoe string budget.
Sunday, 30 July 2017
Ep 52 Fish are Friends, Not Food - The Galway Aquarium
I wanna eat my fish friends at the Galway Aquarium & I suspect some of them want to eat me! I also have an incredible meal, more time on the beach & a hot date with Wrestle Mania.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment