My happy-go-lucky attitude attracts all sorts of weirdos & I have a supermarket run in with one such character. The Helsinki day celebrations get flooded with a ridiculous amount of rain but I find the bright side in a money saving museum card! x
The Penniless Writer's Guide to the World is an original Youtube series and blog that follows the adventures of writer and artist Helen Michelle Baggett, as she attempts to travel the world with next to no money. The Penniless Writer's aim is to share knowledge of different tricks, schemes, charities and organisations that will allow you to travel on a shoe string budget.
Thursday, 21 September 2017
Ep 5: STORY TIME - Helsinki Edition - Soggy Shoes & The Angry Stoner
My happy-go-lucky attitude attracts all sorts of weirdos & I have a supermarket run in with one such character. The Helsinki day celebrations get flooded with a ridiculous amount of rain but I find the bright side in a money saving museum card! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment