I wake up to discover Galway food festival in full swing and there’s wall to wall tasty treats to be had on a budget. I also explore the good, the bad and the ugly of Galway’s street music scene and discuss my plans for the rest of my Ireland trip.
The Penniless Writer's Guide to the World is an original Youtube series and blog that follows the adventures of writer and artist Helen Michelle Baggett, as she attempts to travel the world with next to no money. The Penniless Writer's aim is to share knowledge of different tricks, schemes, charities and organisations that will allow you to travel on a shoe string budget.
Monday, 26 June 2017
Episode 49: Galway's Food Festival
I wake up to discover Galway food festival in full swing and there’s wall to wall tasty treats to be had on a budget. I also explore the good, the bad and the ugly of Galway’s street music scene and discuss my plans for the rest of my Ireland trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment