Tripadvisor recommends the Suomenlinna Sea Fortress as the number one tourist attraction in Helsinki and I have left it to my very last day in Finland to see if it measures up to the hype. I also take Zoe, the miniature schnauzer I am dog sitting with me for a special bonding day trip. x
The Penniless Writer's Guide to the World is an original Youtube series and blog that follows the adventures of writer and artist Helen Michelle Baggett, as she attempts to travel the world with next to no money. The Penniless Writer's aim is to share knowledge of different tricks, schemes, charities and organisations that will allow you to travel on a shoe string budget.
Monday, 26 February 2018
THE SUOMENLINNA SEA FORTRESS - The Best Day Ever!
Tripadvisor recommends the Suomenlinna Sea Fortress as the number one tourist attraction in Helsinki and I have left it to my very last day in Finland to see if it measures up to the hype. I also take Zoe, the miniature schnauzer I am dog sitting with me for a special bonding day trip. x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Helen. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about you being obsessed with all things travel wildlife, movie, craft and loving books. Your trip to Finland must be very memorable visiting the places of tourist interest. I am sure when you come to Mumbai I can certainly take to the places of tourist interest. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 39 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. we would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time as well as go to visit the places of tourist interest such as one of the seven wonders " Taj Mahal" and so on. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Mumbai is also know for her Bollywood movies in the world and you will enjoy some of the world famous movies. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. god's richest blessings on you, your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2018. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar wankhhede.
ReplyDelete