Monday, 26 March 2018

Celebrating My Birthday at the Happiest Place on Earth


25 years, birthday, budget travel, celebration, cheap, Disney, Disneyland, France, free, fun fair, happiness, Paris, rides, travel blog, travel blogger,

  When we were kids, whenever my parents would sit me down with my brother and sister, there was always an excited shared hope between the three of us. We all wished and prayed that the family announcement would be that we were finally going to Disneyland. We were raised on the movies, the songs, the cuddly toys, we even had Disney bubble bath, so to us, Disneyland was like our Mecca. But the price and the fact that we were a family of five meant it was never really going to be in the cards… that is until last week.

25 years, birthday, budget travel, celebration, cheap, Disney, Disneyland, France, free, fun fair, happiness, Paris, rides, travel blog, travel blogger,

  This March I turned a bone creaking 27, but celebrated in the best way possible by fulfilling that childhood dream and taking my first ever trip to Disneyland Paris. I had two full days of roller coasters, princess and villain hugging, fireworks, Mickey Mouse shaped biscuits and more magic than I knew what to do with. The very best part of course was that I got to celebrate and explore the parks with my brother Paul; who took our shared Disney dream one step further and now works there. With some creative planning, (and Paul’s generous discount,) this trip was able to fit into my strict budget travel mission. 

25 years, birthday, budget travel, celebration, cheap, Disney, Disneyland, France, free, fun fair, happiness, Paris, rides, travel blog, travel blogger,   I did film both days at Disney as well as the two other days spent exploring some of Paris’s main sights and so those vlogs will be on my Youtube channel very soon, (if you haven’t subscribed yet, what on earth are you waiting for? You know there’s juicy tips on how to travel on a tiny budget there right?) But whilst I have some editing to do, I thought I’d share with you all some of the first highlights from my birthday celebration at Disneyland, Paris.


25 years, birthday, budget travel, celebration, cheap, Disney, Disneyland, France, free, fun fair, happiness, Paris, rides, travel blog, travel blogger, Thank you so much for reading, watching and following me on my daft adventures to see the world with next to no money. I love this little community of hard core budget travel lovers that we have here and I want to give back to you guys and so I’ve been brainstorming some ideas of things that could add value to your travel planning, budget missions and simply for your enjoyment too so if you have any suggestions or ideas, I’d love to hear them, (who knows, I might make it happen!) 25 years, birthday, budget travel, celebration, cheap, Disney, Disneyland, France, free, fun fair, happiness, Paris, rides, travel blog, travel blogger,
25 years, birthday, budget travel, celebration, cheap, Disney, Disneyland, France, free, fun fair, happiness, Paris, rides, travel blog, travel blogger,
25 years, birthday, budget travel, celebration, cheap, Disney, Disneyland, France, free, fun fair, happiness, Paris, rides, travel blog, travel blogger,
25 years, birthday, budget travel, celebration, cheap, Disney, Disneyland, France, free, fun fair, happiness, Paris, rides, travel blog, travel blogger,



No comments:

Post a Comment